Saturday, January 31, 2009

***CLASSIC LP***Blu and Exile - Below the Heavens


Yesssssssir I said I'd drop this and here it is! Claaaaaaaaaaaasic Materiaaaal!
Best Hip Hop Album of 2007 hands down! If you don't like that statement eat a dilllznick! lol

On the real, since I found this dude back in 07 this has been a album I go back to every few months, naaaaaaaah more like weeeks ehhhhh scratch that one to, maybe dayz lol, never get sick of it!

Only mistake on it that me and my bouys constantly complain about lol is track 4!
Just skip it! no reason to even talk on it! lol
Minus the one bump in the road, after that its pretty much a smoooth riide over this 17 track LP...type of ish that makes you excited to be a HipHop fan!

STAY TUNED FOR MY TOP HIPHOP ALBUM OF 2008!!

Download!

No comments:

Post a Comment